Finance Manager (6 month contract), BirchwoodJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Birchwood, are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their team on a 6 month contract to cover maternity leave. The business is a £2m turnover manufacturing business that is growing and requires someone to be the main point of contact for all day to day accounting and administration.
- Monthly management accounting including accruals and prepayments, variance analysis and fixed asset and stock provisions
- Producing a weekly cash flow analysis and weekly sales reports
- Bank positing and bank reconciliations
- Monthly VAT returns
- Preparing monthly payroll information for the accountants to produce
- Purchase ledger duties from setting up new suppliers, processing invoices to weekly payment runs
- Processing employee expenses
- Credit control duties including credit checking new customers, chasing overdue payments and statement reconciliations
- Any ad hoc transactional accounting duties that may be needed
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role within a small company and be used to a varied and busy role. You must be a confident communicator with the ability to multitask and approach your work with a positive attitude. Good Excel skills are a must.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and 25 days holiday + banks pro rata. The client would like someone ASAP therefore someone on a reduced notice period or who is immediately available would be ideal.
If you have the above skills and are interested in this role, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.