Group Finance Manager, BlackburnJob description:
This large manufacturing business is currently going through a period of exciting growth and change. A number of strategic acquisitions have strengthened its product range and created efficiencies that will enable the business to pursue further expansion. They have now decided to create a new role of Group Finance Manager to facilitate consistent reporting across all the sites and provide financial analysis and support to key internal and external stakeholders. This role requires a fully qualified accountant with experience of financial reporting and the ability to operate in a very dynamic environment. Duties will include:
- Management of monthly financial reporting and preparation of the management accounts pack.
- Liaising with each site to prepare and challenge forecasts
- Supporting the Group FC and site Controllers with annual budget setting
- Preparation of Financial Statements and key contact for year-end audit
- Preparation of stakeholder information (shareholder reports, analysis for company’s bankers, covenant compliance etc.)
- Collating financial information (KPI’s & Cashflows) for weekly management meetings
- Providing financial support to site finance teams on technical matters
- Identifying areas to improve efficiency in financial reporting
Initially this will be a stand-alone role although this may change as the business grows, the ideal candidate must therefore be able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a finance team able to meet deadlines and respond promptly to the needs of the business. My client is ideally looking for someone with a background in practice or a financial accountant, reporting type role who is looking for a new challenge. The business is anticipating circa £150m t/o this financial year, they are cash generative and you will be working with a high calibre finance team so this is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career and professional experience with a reputable business.
Please apply now to be considered for this Group Finance Manager position in Blackburn.
If you are interested in Finance jobs and Accountancy vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!