Website AFR Consulting
This highly successful service sector business supports both SME and blue chip customers in the UK and internationally. Following an internal promotion they are now looking for an ambitious and commercially astute Finance Manager for the Group to become an influential part of the senior management team with responsibility for financial control, reporting and analysis. Reporting into the CEO the role will provide value added management reporting for the board to support decision making that will drive the business forwards. The key duties for this position will be:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Provide accurate and insightful monthly reporting packs and analysis
- Liaising with Directors to provide project profitability analysis
- Providing costing models and commercial support to account managers
- Monitoring WIP and cash-flow forecasting
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Preparation of covenant reports
- Preparation of R&D tax claims, VAT returns, P11d’s etc.
- Supporting credit control, purchase ledger and payroll
The suitable candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute to company performance, actively challenging current methodologies and looking at more effective ways of doing things. It will be important to develop good relationships with both internal and external customers communicating financial information to non-finance colleagues. You must be professional and driven with the resilience to adapt to changing business needs and operate in a fast paced environment. Applicants must ideally be CIMA / ACCA or ACA qualified or strong QBE with previous experience at Senior Management Accountant / Finance Manager level.