Junior Integration Developer, LeedsJob description:
Our exclusive client, a bespoke software business based in Morley, is currently recruiting for a Junior Integration Developer to join their expanding business. This business has experienced rapid growth over recent years and has even more growth plans for the near future.
They are currently recruiting in the team for a Junior .net Developer who will play a key role in the development of software products.
- Assisting the senior developers with product specifications set out by the companies technical director
- Identifying possible areas of improvement and raising these as potential development actions for future releases
- Assisting 3rd line support personnel in issue resolution/bug identification as and when the need arises
- Knowledge and experience of VB.net and/or C#.net programming languages, focused mainly on visual studio development platforms
- ASP development knowledge advantageous but not essential
- A working knowledge of team foundation version/source control
- Knowledge and experience in developing UI for WinForms based applications
- A good understanding of MS SQL Server
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and enjoy new challenges. This is a great opportunity to join a business at an exciting time of growth and be at the forefront of their development plans.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.