Management Accountant, AccringtonJob description:
About the company & role
An international distribution business is looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team after expanding into new international markets. This growth has naturally led to a significant increase in demand so almost every department is looking to increase its head count.
With a growing company and access new markets, comes opportunity. For you as the new Management Accountant, you will have the opportunity to progress into a more senior role in the future should you wish.
This natural opportunity for progression coupled with the nature of the job’s responsibilities, means this position would ideally suit a newly qualified/finalist Management Accountant who’s ready to start a successful new career with no limits.
You don’t need any experience in the distribution sector, just the necessary qualifications and ambition to excel within a thriving business.
The management accountant will be responsible for:
- Comprehensive management reporting at month end
- Performance measurement and analysis
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Improving forecasting and budgeting
- Financial modelling work on growth projects
- Maintaining and improving appropriate processes/systems/controls
Qualities we are looking for:
- Newly qualified/finalist (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to produce management accounts and reports
- Commercial awareness and problem solving.
If you’re an ambitious newly qualified/finalist Management Accountant with a strong work ethic looking to build a successful career in accountancy with a large business offering untold opportunity, apply now! Simply complete the form below and we will be in touch.