Management Accountant, BlackpoolJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Blackpool are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join their busy team. The company have acquired two new businesses and need someone to produce the accounts for two of the smaller subsidiary businesses.
Duties of the role include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Posting month end journals
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Sales and purchase ledger duties including processing, allocation and reconciliations
- Daily bank reconciliations for several bank accounts
- Credit card reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Adhoc accounting duties
The successful candidate will be used to working in a busy environment, be comfortable managing their day to day workload amd used to working to strict deadlines.
In return for this experience, you will receive a competitive salary, 20 days holidays that increase to 25 and flexible start and finish time (40 hours per working week)
If you are a management accountant who is looking for a new challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.