Management Accountant, BoltonJob description:
Our client, a well-known service company in the area, are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their busy and expanding team. This newly created role is working directly for the Financial Controller and is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to develop in a dynamic and growing organisation.
- Providing accurate and timely monthly reporting and produce commercial forecasts for the senior stakeholders across the business
- Complete preparation of monthly management accounts including balance sheet, cashflow and full profit and loss
- Full ownership of month end procedures, including posting journals, accruals and prepayments and intercompany transfers
- Full responsibility for the fixed asset register
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the business
- Assist in the weekly payment run and bank reconciliations
- Production of the quarter VAT return along with reconciliation of the VAT accounts
- Support the FC and accounts team with annual audit and any other adhoc duties
To be considered for this role you will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified or newly qualified and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a similar role. You will have the ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines be a strong self-starter and be an excellent communicator. You will have advanced Excel skills.
In return you will receive, 25 days holiday + bank hols, an annual bonus, free on-site parking, staff discounts and a good company pension.
If you have the above and are looking for a new and exciting role within Management Accounts, please apply to Tammy Smith now.