Management Accountant, BurscoughJob description:
Our Burscough based client is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their busy accounts team to cover a 12 month maternity leave.
The duties of the role include:
- Overseeing the accounts function including purchase and sales ledger
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Stock reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in the annual budget production and quarterly forecast
The successful candidate must be a strong and confident communicator who can work accurately to tight deadlines. This is a stand-alone position where you will be the sole point of contact for all accounting duties therefore someone who has been in a similar role would be highly desirable. A strong Excel user is also a must.
This is role is for a minimum of 12 months. If you have the above skills and are interested in a contract management accountant role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.