Management Accountant (Costing), ColneJob description:
Our client based in the Colne area, are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant with a strong costing experience to join their finance team. This is an exciting business that has gone through an exciting time of growth and is requiring someone to help continue with the development plans.
The job role include:
- Forecast monthly and full year operating expenditure accurately and to tight timescales
- Provide monthly reporting packs to budget holders indicating historical and projected variances against forecast and budgets
- Assist the team with month end close and accruals
- Produce monthly cost reports containing MI for budget holders to allow them to control their costs timely and effectively
- Be the main point of contact for budget holders and hold regular meetings to ensure all risks and opportunities are known and explored
- Identifying and implementing reporting and forecasting process improvements to assist with monthly deadline achievement
You will have been in a similar role or commercial environment previously and have a good understanding of the forecasting process. You must be an advanced Excel user, have excellent analytical skills with strong business cost understanding.
In return, you will join a well-known and successful business in the area, be paid a competitive salary and have pension and private healthcare.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.