Management Accountant, HaslingdenJob description:
Our client, a business based on Carrs Industrial Estate, Haslingden, are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team. The company have had a very busy year and are fast approaching their busiest time and need someone in place ASAP.
Duties of the role include:
- Preparing and assisting with the monthly management accounts
- Complex and large reconciliations
- Posting month end journals
- Calculating and posting monthly stick journals
- Reconciling month end margins
- Posting cash book/nominal transactions
- Reconciling intercompany account balances
- Accrual and prepayment calculations and journals
- Adhoc duties as required within a small accounts office
The ideal candidate will have experience at a similar level, be a strong Excel user, have an excellent attention to detail and be a confident and friendly communicator. This role would suit someone who doesn’t want to study and who wishes to use their experience they have gained over the years in a new role.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, company pension, on site parking and the chance to join a stable company at a busy time of growth.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now