Management Accountant, RochdaleJob description:
Our client based in Rochdale, is currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join their expanding team. The business has gone through a huge period of growth and is looking for an experienced person to support the Group FD.
Duties will include:
- Preparing managements accounts for the company and group
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Accruals, prepayments and journals
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Reconciling monthly HMRC payments
- Liaise with the external accountants to ensure accurate information is submitted to HMFC and the auditors
- Production of a weekly cash flow
- Responsible for payment of monthly salaries and producing the wages journal
- Ensure all control accounts are reconciled
You will be thorough and meticulous in your approach to work whilst also being accurate and able to work to tight deadlines. You will be friendly and a good team player with excellent communication skills. You need to be a strong Excel user. The client will consider someone who is studying (CIMA/ACCA) and wishes to continue with this or someone qualified by experience.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good holidays and study support (should you require it) You will also have the opportunity to join a business at an exciting time of growth.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.