Management Accountant, RossendaleJob description:
This European owned manufacturing and distribution business has just integrated a recent acquisition and is now looking to strengthen the finance department by appointing an experienced Management Accountant. The business exports worldwide and is backed by a wealthy parent looking to invest and grow the facility so this is an excellent opportunity for a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant to get some recognition in a rapidly expanding company. Reporting directly into the Finance Director the role has the following responsibilities:
- Support the annual audit and preparation of year end accounts
- Produce the monthly management accounts for head office
- Preparation of budgets , forecasts and cash flow projections
- Providing financial analysis to support decision making
- Working closely with factory manager to develop KPI’s
- Oversee credit control, purchase ledger, VAT, bank recs etc.
- Responsible for stock control
- Improving systems and processes
This role will involve working closely with other personnel providing financial support to projects and company-wide initiatives. You will be expected to work with a range of colleagues on site and also co-ordinate with head office staff. The ideal candidate would be looking for development and the opportunity to take on work from the Finance Director. The environment is fast moving as the business adapts and integrates into the parent company structure, there will also be a group wide ERP implementation that the Management Accountant will be involved with. Please apply now to be considered for this Management Accountant job in Rossendale / Accrington area.
If you are interested in Finance jobs and Accountancy vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!