Management Accountant, WarringtonJob description:
Our client, a well-known practice based in Warrington, are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join their outsourcing team. The companies outsourcing team has grown well over the past few years and they would like an experienced management accountant to join them.
The duties of the role will include:
- Preparation of management accounts, providing relevant information to assist clients manage their cash flow and profitability
- Assisting clients with queries concerning Xero and Sage
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Assisting setting up Xero for clients and transferring data from other software and manual records
- Monitoring and assisting clients with book keeping matters using Xero and Sage
- Supervision of outsourcing team workflows
- Review Xero maintained by outsourcing team
- Training and development of outsourcing team
A candidate from a practice background would be beneficial but is not essential. The management accounts being produced would be for businesses up to approximately £5mill turnover so someone from a small to medium sized business who has done management accounts would be great.
Good computer skills are essential for this role especially on Excel. You need to be a confident and professional communicator as you will be dealing with clients over the phone and face to face on a daily basis.
In return you will receive an excellent 35 days holiday (including bank holidays) a competitive salary, on site parking, pension and most importantly, the opportunity to join a business at an exciting time of growth.
If you are an experienced management accountant who wishes to join this expanding business, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.