Mobile App Developer, LeedsJob description:
Our exclusive client, a bespoke software business based in Morley, is currently recruiting for two Mobile App Developers to join their expanding business. This business has experienced rapid growth over recent years and has even more growth plans for the near future.
They are currently recruiting for Mobile App Developers and these roles will see the successful candidates play a key role in the development of various mobile applications.
- Taking a leading role in the development of the business suite of mobile applications
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify potential issues
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
You will have an in depth knowledge and experience of developing mobile applications natively targeted on Android and/or IOS platforms and be able to demonstrate a portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market. You will also need to have a good working understanding of MS SQL servers. Experience in cross platform development technologies would be advantageous but not essential.
The successful candidate will be forward thinking and enjoy new challenges. This is a great opportunity to join a business at an exciting time of growth and be at the forefront of their development plans.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.