Website AFR Consulting
Due to impending retirement, our exclusive client based in Chorley is currently recruiting for an experienced PA to support the MD. This well known business requires some who has worked in a similar role and is used to being the person who bridges the gap between the wider business, senior managers and the Managing Director.
- Direct support for the MD including diary management, dealing with staff queries and prioritising information and workload
- Manage all meeting rooms and reception staff
- Admin support for the MD and three executive staff members
- Preparing packs and information for board meetings
- Providing quarterly pension packs for trustees and advisors
- Facilities management
- Maintaining the fleet records and requesting replacements
This person must have previous experience of working in a similar pivotal role where you will be able to multitask, work to tight deadlines and work under pressure. You will be personable and be able to communicate confidently with staff at all levels.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holidays, excellent pension, death in service, free on site parking plus other great benefits.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new and exciting role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.