Part Time Credit Controller, BlackburnJob description:
Our client based in Blackburn, are currently recruiting for an experience Credit Controller for a 12 month contract. The role would be three days a week (approximately 22 hours per week)
The credit control team is responsible for managing the debts of the business. They ensure that invoices are paid on time, evaluate new credit requests and advise on credit limits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Chasing payment for outstanding sales invoices
- Keeping a close watch on debtor account balances
- Responding to customer queries
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Reconciling accounts
- Customer relations
- Providing administrative support to the finance team
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent customer service
- Persistence and determination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team
The role is for a minimum 12 months and the client would ideally like someone to start mid to late September.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.