Part Time Payroller, BoltonJob description:
Our client, a well-known service company in the area, are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroller to join them for 20-25 hours per week spread over Monday to Friday. This is a newly created role due to the growth of the company.
- Ownership of the payroll process for the company and managing the relationship with the payroll manager based at the head office
- Responsible for payroll deadlines and monthly payroll including starters and leavers, overtime, SSP, SMP etc
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Timely query resolution to employees
- Ensure all new starter forms have been completed to HMRC standard
- Reconcile employee payments and deductions
- Holiday and sick pay management – understanding our procedure and ensure everything is recorded accurately
To be considered for this role, you need to be experienced in a high-volume payroll, be accurate, have an excellent attention to detail and have the ability to meet strict deadlines. In return you will receive 25 days holiday + bank hols, an annual bonus, free on-site parking, staff discounts and a good company pension.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.