Payroll / Accounts Assistant, BoltonJob description:
Our exclusive client based just outside Bolton are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroller/Accounts Assistant to join their team. This new role has been created as the business has grown steadily over the past couple of years and now requires an extra person.
Duties of the role include:
- Processing and collating payroll information for 230 salaried staff
- Ensuring all information is submitted accurately then checking when it comes back in
- Dealing with all starters and leavers
- First point of contact for all payroll queries
- Dealing with P11d’s
- Processing expenses, checking the correct information is received to ensure prompt payment
- Dealing with all payroll queries
- Sales ledger duties including cash allocation, raising credit notes and dealing with queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Credit Control duties including chasing overdue accounts and allocating payments to the correct accounts
- Covering the purchase ledger clerk where necessary
This small accounts team are friendly, warm, and welcoming therefore a good team player is a must for this role. Along with previous payroll experience you must also be accurate, be able to work to tight timescales and be a good communicator.
In return for your experience, you will receive a competitive salary, good holidays plus bank holidays, pension, and free onsite parking.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.