Payroll Administrator, BoltonJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Bolton are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team. This service provider has grown extensively over the past three years and need a new person to join them to process monthly payroll details for the payroll bureau.
Duties of the role include:
- Processing details for new starters and any leavers
- Liaising with teams across the business to gather accurate payroll information
- Record any sickness or absence
- Input any overtime and additional payments
- Process and calculate bonus payments
- Produce reports on hours worked per employee due to differing working patterns
- Assist with ad hoc tasks within the finance and payroll team
- Respond and resolve any payroll queries
- Ensure correct legislation is applied to payments
- Implement and improve processes where necessary
To do this role you don’t need to be very experienced in payroll, it would suit someone who has an understanding of payroll but who is also a strong systems user who is accurate and very organised. You also need to be a confident communicator as you will be communicating with different departments collating employees information. The payroll is input on to Sage payroll but all reporting is done on Excel.
In return for the above, you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days holidays (plus bank holidays), pension and on site parking.
If you have the above skills and looking for a new challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.