Payroll Clerk, PrestonJob description:
Our exclusive client based between Preston and Garstang, are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroller to join their busy accounts team. This role is an autonomous position where the successful candidate will have full responsibility for the weekly payroll.
- Running a complex weekly payroll for 220 people
- Processing the varying shift patterns and overtime hours accurately
- Dealing with any payroll queries
- Communicating with HMRC where necessary
- Producing reports for various managers on overtime, sickness and other issues
- Dealing with holiday pay and SSP
- Working on Excel and a TMS (Time Management System)
- Any other ad hoc payroll duties
To be considered for this role, you must be a confident communicator, a good team player and have an excellent eye for detail. You must be organised and be able to work to tight timescales.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, flexible start times, a 1pm finish on a Friday, 35 days holiday, pension and on-site parking.
If you have the above skills and wish to work in an autonomous payroll position, please apply to Tammy Smith now.