PQ Management Accountant, ChorleyJob description:
Our client, for a privately owned manufacturing business based in Chorley, is looking for a PQ Management Accountant to join their finance team.
The role involves:-
- Monitoring all sales analysis and margin controls, monitoring profitability variances.
- Margin Analysis
- Producing management accounts for various sites
- Balance sheet reconciliations for various sites
- Fully responsible for accuracy and management of the nominal ledger reconciliations.
- Monitoring all the invoices around stock control and manage movements of stock.
- Analysing and reporting on any stock issues
- Managing the company fixed asset register including values and depreciations
- Working across the business with purchasing, manufacturing and sales building relationships with the managers
In return for your commitment to the position you would benefit from a good basic salary, excellent study package, a progressive and defined career path as well as company pension, and free on-site parking.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.