Purchase Ledger Clerk (12 month contract), PrestonJob description:
Our client, a retail business based in Preston, are currently recruiting for an experience Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. This business is approaching their busy time and are looking for someone to join the team until November 2021.
Duties of the role include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Resolving queries with suppliers and internal customers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing supplier payments via BACS
- Supporting the finance team with ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will be an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk with strong Excel skills. You will be a confident communicator and strong team player.
In return for your experience, you will receive an excellent salary, a company pension, 23 days holidays plus banks and free onsite parking.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.