Purchase Ledger Clerk, AccringtonJob description:
Our client based in Accrington are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy accounts team. This is a new role due to the business growing quickly.
The duties include:
- Process all purchase invoices
- Deal with supplier queries and resolve any issues to ensure suppliers are paid promptly
- Ensure correct authorisation and coding of purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Ensure suppliers are paid according to agreed terms
- Prepare payment runs – weekly and monthly
- Posting of bank payments and refunds
- Communicating with utility companies regarding closed and empty units
- Adhoc accounting duties to support and help the team
To be considered for this role you must have strong purchase ledger experience, have excellent organisational skills and be a strong and friendly communicator.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good holidays and benefits and on site parking.
If you are an experienced purchase ledger clerk and looking for a new role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.