Purchase Ledger Clerk, BlackburnJob description:
Our exclusive client, based in Blackburn, is currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. The business has gone through several changes over the past 18 months including acquiring a new business and therefore needs an experienced person to help with the increased workload.
The duties include:
- Being the first point of contact for all the company suppliers
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Dealing and resolving supplier queries
- Assisting with preparing payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- Assisting the sales ledger team as and when needed
To be successful in this position, you will need to be from a Purchase Ledger background and be a professional and confident communicator. You will be working within a stable team, where you will be the sole point of contact for Purchase Ledger. .
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holidays and good company benefits.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.