Purchase Ledger Clerk, BlackburnJob description:
Our client based in Blackburn, are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their established team. The role has come about due to expansion within the business.
- Supplier statement reconciliations in preparation for the payment run
- Processing high volumes of invoices on a daily basis
- Processing credit notes
- Deal with supplier queries and emails in a professional and timely fashion
- Send remittance to suppliers before payments
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Liaise with other departments to resolve and queries that may arise
- Produce supplier reports on Excel
To be considered for this role you must have experience of working within a busy purchase ledger department. You must be a confident communicator, have strong people skills and be able to prioritise and work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy at all times.
In return for your purchase ledger experience you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and on site parking.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new role within purchase ledger, please apply to Tammy Smith now.