Purchase Ledger Clerk, BurnleyJob description:
Our exclusive client, based in Burnley, is currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. The business has gone through a recent restructure and due to an internal promotion now requires an experienced person to take over the running of the busy purchase ledger.
The duties include:
- Being the first point of contact for all the company suppliers
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Dealing and resolving supplier queries
- Assisting with preparing payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- Assisting the sales ledger team as and when needed
To be successful in this position, you will need to be from a Purchase Ledger background and be a professional and confident communicator. You will be working within a stable team, where you will be the sole point of contact for Purchase Ledger.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holidays and good company benefits.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.