Purchase Ledger Clerk, ChorleyJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Chorley is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is a stand alone purchase ledger role where you will do start to finish purchase ledger and with a small amount of ad hoc accounting duties.
The duties of the position are:
- Processing purchase invoices – inputting and matching to purchase orders
- Assist in the weekly and monthly payment runs
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries via telephone and email
- Liaising with offices across the UK relating to purchase ledger enquires
- Processing and analysis of expenses and mileage logs
- Raising sales ledger invoices and maintaining the sales ledger
For this role you need to have strong Excel skills, have the ability to work within a team and have a good and flexible attitude to work.
The company will pay AAT study should you wish to do this, however if you do not wish to study, that is fine with the business.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.