Purchase Ledger Clerk, HaslingdenJob description:
Due to expansion, our exclusive client, is currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. This is a stand-alone role and you will deal with the end to end purchase ledger.
- Sole responsibility of the purchase ledger for three different sites
- Processing purchase invoices for all three sites
- Dealing with any supplier queries and resolving any issues
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing monthly and bi-weekly payment runs
- Ensuring all invoices have the correct purchase order numbers
- You will be involved in various projects relevant to the purchase ledger
- Assisting with the implementation of a new ERP system for the purchase ledger
To be considered for this role, you must have a real interest in purchase ledger and have a number of years experience. You must also be used to managing your own workload as you will have full responsibility for the purchase ledger. Our client will support AAT should you wish to study however this is not essential and if you would prefer a role without study, this could still be the role for you.
In return for your experience, you will receive a competitive salary, 31 days holidays raising to 36 days holidays including bank holidays and a good pension scheme.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.