Purchase Ledger Clerk, KirkhamJob description:
Our client based in Kirkham, is currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. The will be covering long term sickness and will initially be for 6 months though there is a possibility the role may become permanent as the company are also expanding and have acquired a number of businesses in the past two years.
The duties of the position are:
- Maintaining the accounts payable ledgers for several group companies
- Ensuring timely payments of items within the accounts payable ledger and minimizing the level of overdue accounts
- Establishment and maintenance of proper control procedures and environment across all ledgers
- Payment of staff expenses
- Assistance with integration of acquired company accounts payable ledgers
- Any other tasks required within the accounts team
You must be experienced within Purchase Ledger to be considered for this role as the company require you to hit the ground running. You must be methodical, a good communicator and a good team player.
The role will be a fixed term contract for a minimum of 6 months and will be offering a competitive salary for the area.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.