Purchase Ledger Clerk, LeylandJob description:
Our client, a service business based in Leyland, are currently recruiting for an experience Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
Duties of the role include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Resolving queries with suppliers and internal customers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing supplier payments via BACS
- Supporting the finance team with ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will be an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk with strong Excel skills. You will be a confident communicator and strong team player.
In return for your experience, you will receive an excellent salary, a company pension, 23 days holidays plus banks and free onsite parking.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.