Purchase Ledger Clerk, LeylandJob description:
Due to an internal promotion and company restructure, our exclusive client based in Leyland, are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their established accounts team. This stand alone role requires someone who is experienced in start to finish purchase ledger.
- Supplier statement reconciliations in preparation for the payment runs
- Processing high volumes of invoices on a daily basis
- Processing credit notes
- Deal with supplier queries and emails in a professional and timely fashion
- Send remittance to suppliers before payments
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Liaise with other departments to resolve and queries that may arise
- Produce supplier reports on Excel
To be considered for this role you must have experience of working within a busy purchase ledger department. You must be a confident communicator, have strong people skills and be able to prioritise and work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy at all times.
In return for your purchase ledger experience you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and on site parking.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new role within purchase ledger, please apply to Tammy Smith now.