Purchase Ledger Clerk, PrestonJob description:
Our exclusive client, a well-known business based in Preston, are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to cover the purchase ledger whilst also supporting the rest of the accounts team.
- Full responsibility for the purchase ledger
- Processing invoices for suppliers and dealing with their queries
- Ensuring suppliers are paid promptly and to the agreed terms
- Preparing monthly payment runs and any adhoc payments that need to be done during the month
- Checking purchase order numbers
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting sales ledger – raising credits and allocating payments
- Dealing with customer queries
This role would suit someone who is experienced in purchase ledger but would like to develop and grow further. The business will pay AAT study should you wish to do it, but this isn’t essential.
The company also offers 25 days + bank holidays, good company pension and on site parking
If you have purchase ledger experience and are looking for a new role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.