Purchase Ledger Clerk, SkelmersdaleJob description:
Due to continuous growth, our exclusive client is currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. Over the past few years, the business has gone from strength to strength, winning new contracts which, in turn, has increased the workload of the purchase ledger team.
The duties are;
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries via telephone and email
- Scanning invoices for a paperless environment
- Statement reconciliation
- Entering payments onto bank line
- Sending remittances to all suppliers before they are paid
- Manage expenses to employees and ensure they are paid in a timely fashion
This is a really friendly team, therefore a good team player is a must for this role. You will have purchase ledger experience and be used to working in a busy environment.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.