Website AFR Consulting
Our client based in Chorley, are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team. Purchase ledger experience is a must for this role as you will have full responsibility of the purchase ledger including preparing payment runs.
- Preparing and submitting payments for suppliers on a weekly basis
- Coding and entering cash book entries
- Checking and recalculating purchase invoices, coding and posting onto the ledger
- Preparation of purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Daily monitoring of cash flow and advising managers of cash position
- Petty cash
- Small amount of credit control and sales ledger
You must have previous purchase ledger experience to be considered for this role, ideally as a stand alone position. You will be organised, work well to deadlines and have excellent time management.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, work a 37.5 hour week with flexible start and finish times and an option to work from home one day per week, on site parking and 23 days holiday plus bank holiday (holidays rise with length of service) The business will offer AAT should you wish to study but this is optional and not essential.
If you are an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.