Purchase Ledger Team Leader, SkelmersdaleJob description:
Our exclusive client is currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Team Leader to join their busy finance team.
- Full responsibility for all complex supplier accounts
- Weekly and monthly BACS payment runs
- Intercompany recharges when necessary
- Mentoring and supporting two clerks
- Supplier invoice coding and inputting onto the system
- Supplier invoice authorisations
- Dealing with supplier queries and resolution
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing and paying staff expenses
This role will suit an experienced Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk who is looking for a new challenge. You will be good communicator, a good team player and be able to hit the ground running. This is a very hands on role where you will be involved in the day to day purchase ledger.
In return for your experience you will receive a competitive salary, flexible start and finish times, pension and healthcare benefits and 25 days holiday.
If you have the above experience, please apply to Tammy Smith now.