Senior Financial Planning AnalystJob description:
This exciting new opportunity with a large, multi-site business would suit a recently CIMA /ACCA / ACA qualified accountant seeking a role with great prospects that drives value through the provision of analytical information. This is a key position that supports senior management decision making with forecasting, planning and management accounting for profit centres throughout the business. My client is seeking someone bright and tenacious, a critical thinker with a strong academic pedigree, a flair for IT systems and the ability to communicate credibly at all levels. Duties will include:
- Producing monthly Management Accounts for different profit centres
- Liaising with operational managers to pull together budgets
- Owning the Management Accounting and period close process
- Business partnering to challenge areas the business in the pursuit of meaningful management information.
- Analysis and commentary of results against the strategic plan, current and previous year performance.
- Supporting other stakeholders on performance improvement projects.
- Providing month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Deputising for the Finance Manager as necessary
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst position offers a wide range of exposure to other departments including commercial, marketing, retail and logistics, allowing you the opportunity to use your financial acumen and make a tangible impact on the business. It is essential that applicants are qualified with previous experience in a Management Accountant, Finance Analyst or Finance Business Partner role and looking to join a dynamic business that tends to promote from within and rewards high achievers. On offer is an excellent package, great working environment and the opportunity to make your mark in a successful business.
If you are interested in Finance jobs and Accountancy vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!