Software Development Manager, LeedsJob description:
Our exclusive client, a bespoke software business based in Morley, is currently recruiting for a Software Development Manager to join their expanding business. This business has experienced rapid growth over recent years and has even more growth plans for the near future.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility of managing a team of software professionals who will be delivering multiple projects.
- Driving new and existing product development
- Managing the development team (7 people) and ensuring each developer is on task
- Ensuring the development team is performing optimally
- Reporting directly to the technical director on the current status of all projects
- Scope requirements for new products and features in collaboration with the new technical director
- Plan for the development of new features and products and estimate time frames based on existing workloads
- Continually manage active projects and ensure they are delivered in a timely fashion
- Managing the whole development life cycle
The role requires someone with significant experience in managing teams of software developers as well as managing complex development projects on time. A good understanding of development technologies especially .net would be preferable as would experience of managing projects with Jira.
The successful candidate needs to be forward thinking with an outgoing personality who enjoys new challenges and is comfortable managing a team of development professionals. This is a new and exciting post for an outstanding candidate and is the opportunity to join a business at a time of huge growth.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now.