- Leading the financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis across the business
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business on performance
- Responsibility for producing accurate and timely management reports, including an analysis of sales, operational expenditure
- Take ownership of performance management for the business including identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive actions
- Prepare financial forecasts and budgets
- Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisal, by providing financial planning and modelling skills
- Support and challenge the sales and operations teams with financial issues including providing financial training
- Adopting a partner / challenger role in evaluating business plans.
- Ensure integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders.