Accounts Manager, BlackpoolJob description:
Our exclusive client based in the Blackpool area, are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their £4mill turnover business. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for the day to day accounting and admin duties for the business.
- Producing accounts up to trial balance for the external accountant
- Month end and year end duties
- Bank positing and bank reconciliations
- Monthly VAT returns
- Purchase ledger duties from setting up new suppliers, processing invoices to weekly payment runs
- Processing employee expenses
- Credit control duties including credit checking new customers, chasing overdue payments and statement reconciliations
- Any ad hoc transactional accounting duties that may be needed
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role within a small company and be used to a varied and busy role. You must be a confident communicator with the ability to multitask and approach your work with a positive attitude. Good Excel skills are a must.
If you have the above skills and are interested in this role, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.