Commercial Accountant, PrestonJob description:
About the opportunity
A privately owned, rapidly expanding professional services business is looking to add a commercial accountant to the team due to a wave of recent internal promotions.
As a private company, its ambition and adaptability has led to significant growth over the last 12 months. As a result of this success, the company has promoted high performing individuals into senior roles within the company which in turn has opened up opportunities for new starters – one of those being this commercial accountant role.
The successful commercial accountant will work closely with the newly appointed group finance director to continue the positive work happening within the finance department. Work that has been fundamental in assisting the company’s growth to this point.
This is a truly interesting role that will help shape the future success of the business and, as is evident by the recent promotions within the team, progression for high performing individuals is a near certainty.
Benefits will include free city centre parking, an employee perks scheme and free gym membership.
As commercial accountant you will be expected to:
- Take ownership of monthly management reporting
- Prepare rolling forecasts and cashflow analysis
- Generate MI on projects and growth opportunities
- Provide commercial analysis to drive sales and profitability
- Develop and report on KPI’s for the business
- Engage with stakeholders to improve budgeting
- Prepare models and reports to support the Group Finance Director
What you’ll need to possess:
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
This role gives you the chance to apply your skills to influence the growth of, and grow within, a successful private company as its commercial accountant. What’s not to like! And with a list of benefits far above and beyond the average for this type of role included too, this is an exciting opportunity. Apply today.