Credit Controller / Accounts Assistant, PrestonJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Preston, are currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant to work alongside the Financial Controller. This person would have complete autonomy of the Credit Control whilst doing other aspects of accounting.
Duties of the role:
- Daily chasing of overdue customer accounts via telephone and email
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Allocating payments to customers accounts
- Raising credit notes and reallocating any payments that have been misallocated
- Producing a detailed report for the FC on problem and aged debt accounts
- Producing a regular cash flow forecast for the FC and directors
- Assisting with other accounting duties including accruals, journals and analysis
To be considered for this role you will need to be a strong and experienced Credit Controller who is used to working autonomously and has previous experience of clearing current and aged debt. It would also suit someone who wanted to develop more day to day accounting skills; full training will be given.
You need to be a confident communicator who has an organised approach to work and who works in a methodical manner.
In return you will get a competitive salary, the opportunity to develop new skills, have study support (should you want it) and join a vibrant and busy company at an exciting time of growth.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a Credit Control position with a bit more, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.