Credit Controller, ChorleyJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Chorley, is currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a 6 month contract.
The duties of the positions include:
- Chasing overdue customers via telephone, email and letter
- Regular account reconciliations
- Agree repayment terms where necessary and monitor this
- Produce credit referencing reports when required
- Work with customers to ensure payments are received on or before their due date
- Review and report on your accounts using Excel
- Support and assist other credit controllers within the team where necessary
Excel is used daily in this role therefore a strong Excel user is a must for this position. You must be organised with a good eye for detail as well as being a confident and friendly communicator.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holidays + bank holidays (pro rata) and an opportunity to join a friendly, established and growing team.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.