Finance Analyst, LeylandJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Leyland are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their expanding accounts team. This new role is required due to the expansion the company has had over the past two years and the ambitious expansion they plan to have over the next 5 years. Their medium-term aim is to be the UK market leader within their field.
Requirements of the role are:
- Working on budget activities with emphasis on costs for manufacturing a product
- Producing budgets including sales budget and contribution margin, cost budgets and forecasting
- Working on detailed HR budgets
- Variance analysis on projected against actual
- Raw material costing and calculating product costing for each product
- Assisting the accountant with the monthly management accounts
This role will suit someone who is naturally analytical and has a real interest in costing. You must be a good team player and be a confident communicator with excellent reporting skills. You will have strong Excel skills and be used to producing reports from various information streams. The company will provide CIMA study support and are looking for someone who is part qualified at present.
In return for the above, you will receive a competitive salary, CIMA study support, 23 days holidays plus bank holidays, pension and on site parking.
If you have the above skills and are looking for an analytical role within a growing company, please apply to Tammy Smith now.