Financial Controller, BoltonJob description:
This growing business is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join the senior management team and take responsibility for the finance function and support future growth. This will be a high level role, working closely with the board, providing financial support and strategic advice to the directors as the business pursues further expansion. Previous experience as a Financial Controller or Company Accountant in a growing business is therefore essential in this role. Your duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Managing overhead & cost, liaising with suppliers
- Managing cash flow to support growth targets
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded correctly
- Oversee reconciliation of ledgers and bank accounts
- Providing financial support to other departments
- Commercial analysis of sales/margins/product mix
- Preparation of statutory accounts, tax and VAT returns
- Liaison with external advisors, funders etc.
The ideal candidate for this Financial Controller role in Bolton would be a CIMA / ACCA /ACA qualified accountant with experience in a financial leadership role. Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to make decisions and communicate at all levels will be key qualities that the MD is looking for. Some exposure in a multi-site, retail environment would be particularly attractive along with the ability to implement best practice, improve systems / processes and develop more robust reports. You will be joining a driven team based in a pleasant office environment a competitive range of benefits. Please apply now to be considered for this Bolton based Financial Controller vacancy. If you are interested in Finance jobs and Accountancy vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!