Financial Controller, BoltonJob description:
This global manufacturing business has recently experienced a change of ownership which has created a requirement for an experienced Financial Controller. Working for a top-class CFO this role will be very varied and will require an individual who can manage all the day to day requirements of an existing finance team whilst ensuring all UK and group reporting deadlines are met. The business has benefited from significant inward investment which has seen turnover and profitability rise steadily and the senior management team is committed to further growth. The key duties for this position will include:
- Financial reporting to stakeholders in the UK and overseas
- Liaising closely with non-finance teams and department heads to prepare budgets and forecasts
- Reporting and analysis of monthly performance
- Managing AR & AP and all month end duties
- Cashflow forecasting and treasury management
- Developing and improving existing reporting packs
- Managing the audit process and tax compliance
- Responsible for HMRC, PAYE/NI, VAT, EC Sales & Intrastat
The ideal candidate for this role would have strong Excel skills in order to bridge the gap between different systems, some experience of ERP systems would be particularly advantageous. The business is potentially looking to implement a new system next year so evidence of managing this sort of change project would be particularly attractive. Previous experience at Finance Manager or Financial Controller level is essential for this role and applicants must have at least five years post qualified experience. You will be joining a dynamic and successful business at an exciting stage of growth so please do not hesitate to apply.
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy. If you are interested in Finance jobs and Accountancy vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!