Management Accountant, BuryJob description:
This global group of companies has a service and engineering site based in the North Manchester area. A recent period of restructuring and internal promotion has created a new role for a Management Accountant to join the business on a 12 – 18 month contract. The ideal candidate would be looking for an opportunity to work closely with the Financial Controller driving improvements across the business as they go through a period of transition and change. Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in line with group reporting deadlines;
- Preparation of year-end audit files and assisting auditors;
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of board and other management reporting;
- Maintaining fixed assets register
- Ad hoc project work
The Management Accountant role will suit someone with manufacturing / engineering experience from a plant environment as you will be working closely with production and operational staff at all levels. Preferably CIMA / ACCA qualified experience of working with ERP systems would be highly advantageous in this role, along with the inner drive to work independently on projects and part of a team when necessary.
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy. If you are interested in Finance vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!