Purchase Ledger Clerk, BlackburnJob description:
Our exclusive client based in Blackburn, are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their expanding team. The business has grown steadily over the past few years and due to this needs one, possibly two, purchase ledger clerks.
- Processing high volumes of supplier invoices
- Ensuring invoices match purchase order numbers and chasing any that are missing
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries via phone and email
- Processing expenses
- Producing reports for FC regarding payments to suppliers
- Preparing payment runs to suppliers
You must be a good communicator due to your regular contact with suppliers and you must be organised due to the high volumes of invoices you will oversee.
In return you will receive 25 days holidays plus bank holiday, pension scheme and on site parking.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith now.